Design Turtle is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We, at Design Turtle, respect each client’s right to personal privacy.
Information we collect
While using our site, we may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
Use of Information
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website.
- Test content on our website.
- Store information about your preferences.
- To recognise when you return to our website.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We will always hold your information securely. We follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security procedures.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised to adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website. Once you have used these links to leave our site, we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.